Thanks to the Zelie Group for coming up with these prompts for reflecting on and planning out the new year.
Use these simple productivity hacks to get more done, in less time. Clean smarter, not harder. Psst, check out the printables at the end.
In this free 10 page eBook, I walk you through the professional system to clean your home:
- and easily.
- Why are you “cleaning” all day without reaching an end point?
- My 1 Big Tip to avoid clutter in the first place
- Order = Outcome
- Reduce waste with strategic reusable tools
- Discover time-saving devices
- Learn which products actually kill norovirus and other nasty household germs!
- There are actually only two rooms in your house!
- Step-by-step lists for cleaning
- Make cleaning easier for the next time
I wrote this to give you all a blueprint of how to clean methodically. Your efficiency can rival that of a professional maid. You can spend less time cleaning, and enjoy more thorough results. Get your time back, with a free, proven cleaning system.
Get this free eBook, and access the rest of my downloadable content, in the resource library! You can also get it via email by signing up below.
http://www.booksfaithlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Cleaning-Schedules-682×1024.jpg alt=”Cleaning schedules don’t work! For an easy and manageable way to keep your home tidy and clean…”
Confession: I am a cleaning schedule dropout.
It’s true. An utter failure.
I’ve tried them all. FlyLady, with her millions of email. CleanMama, paid and unpaid. Around one hundred printable “easy and comprehensive” checklists from Pinterest.
I rush in with such determination and naive hope, that this time will be different! I have a well-appointed cleaning caddy, all the tools and cleaners. I know the mechanics of how to clean and I’m betting you do too.